Post your Rig!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F1-Fanatic said:
I see tons of rack gear and 4x12 cabs.. Do you guys actually lug all of that crap around to play gigs??? You must have arms like Popeye! I got my Mark IV combo just so my rack gear would never leave the house again EVER! LOL

I use my rack stuff only for big or special gigs.
If I have a gig wich I don't care I play wit a pod xt .
Anyway I always carry my rig upon my 4X12. :wink:

F1-Fanatic said:
I see tons of rack gear and 4x12 cabs.. Do you guys actually lug all of that crap around to play gigs??? You must have arms like Popeye! I got my Mark IV combo just so my rack gear would never leave the house again EVER! LOL

Mesa Mark IV is a dream in France around 4000$ (vs 2500$ in the US)to get one new, i got all these things in my rack for something like 2100$ and the sounds is f... good and for that sound i'm ready makesome sport before playing :lol:

Not exactly a shot of a rig, but the entire jam space, we are a three piece so theres room, it sounds tight down there too, behind the cedar walls are some foam insallation, sound dampened you might say. Bass player is also a Mesa ***** as you can see, I swear we are the loudest three piece in the world hahaha.

Check it out and enjoy

IMG_0260.jpg

IMG_0262.jpg
[/b]

i really really like the last two posted rigs/spaces the last rig is really nice and something like what mine will look like in a couple of days..which case company is that though? Krypton

and for David.W: Do you guys gig out at all? P.S. amazing set up just wondering why you have two rectos :)

verity38 said:
i really really like the last two posted rigs/spaces the last rig is really nice and something like what mine will look like in a couple of days..which case company is that though? Krypton

and for David.W: Do you guys gig out at all? P.S. amazing set up just wondering why you have two rectos :)

We are working on a set for right now, and in sort of a pre recording phase at the moment. Hence the whiteboard in the background with our ideas.

I have 2 rectos as a purchase experiment. I was tired of hearing about the smokin killer tones of a 2ch and how it kills the newer 3 ch, so when I had a chance to buy a 2ch, I A&B them I still have it as the pic is very current. For what its worth, Im not gonna buy it, I did a retube and im happy without going broke. :wink: The 2 ch gets zero play at the moment. Its an additional cab next me thinks, Im feeling a gflex or a new orange, a black one!

Thanks for the nice comments.

nice i have a orange 4x12 and i love her i just wish i got it in black im thinking about having it retolexed in like blue or something akward that nobody has at all really.

verity38 said:

thanks.. i got my case from Angstrom cases. they sell exclusivly on Ebay, they have an Ebay store.

they didnt have any cases for the roadster when i bought it,because the amp was fairly new, so i had to send in the specs of the amp, and they pretty much custom made the case for me. it wasnt that cheap either, my case cost me about $550 shipped

but its built like a tank

i dont have their email anymore, you can get it by typing in angstrom cases on google.. you can find their ebay store through there.. and their email through their ebay store

Now I have the Carvin TS100 in my rack to power the Basson cabs for my wet sound. The Stiletto Ace runs dry in the 412.

Amps07-600.jpg

Here are my Mesas. I have a Marshall JCM800 and Traynor YCV15 not in the pic, but here is the rest!!!

Dual Recto 3 channel
Triple Recto 3 channel
Stiletto Deuce

Mesas002.jpg

Mesas003.jpg

3.jpg

Guitars:
Schecter Damien 6
Gibson SG Gothic
Ibanez AEF37 (Acoustic-Electric)
Jackson DKMGT (With Gibson 490R 498T Pickups)

Amps:
Marshall AVT150H (First Head)
Crate Blue Voodoo 120
Mesa 3 Channel Dual Rectifier

Cabinets:
Marshall 1960A 4x12
Mesa Rectifier Standard 4x12

Pedals:
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
(not shown)
Line 6 DL4 Delay Modeler
Line 6 DM4 Distortion Modeler (used with the Marshall)
Line 6 MM4 Modulation Modeler
Dunlop Original CryBaby Wah

Don't have any pictures yet, but here's what I've got:

Guitars:
Fender Strat MIJ with EMG Gilmour pickup set
Jackson Kelly KE2 USA Neck-thru with OFR & SD Jazz and JB pickups (I think)
Ibanez RG7620
Carvin Cobalt T980T-12

Amps:
2-channel Dual Rectifier head
Carvin Valvemaster 1/2 stack (Just the one cabinet so I have to switch the cab back and forth between amps)

Pedals and whatnot:
Tube Screamer
Metal Zone
DOD Grunge
Boss GE-7 EQ
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
Boss BF-2 Flanger
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Cry Baby
Rotovibe
Marshall Jackhammer OD
E-Bow

Here's my little rig:
DSCN0829.jpg
IMG]http://i
DSCN0826.jpg
DSCN0826.jpg[/IMG]

I hope this worked. I'm still learning all this computer stuff...[/img]

Hey lailer, that looks like a nice amp you have there haha. is that a triple? If it is, then I have your twin brother! what is your serial number?? Mine was made in the spring of '05, I custom ordered it from the factory with the Black dp/chrome chassis. I love this look, and you're the first one I've seen to have a 3 channel like mine.

-AJH

yeah its a triple!! i ordered it in april-may 06 i think.i was thinking of getting it leather covered as well but ran otta funds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back