Post your Rig!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My stuff

Rack1.jpg

Board.jpg

Rackdark1.jpg

Xmaslights.jpg

Guitars.jpg

Nice set-up! Man just lookin at that Les-Paul and that Ace makes me jones!! Its like 1-turn on amp. 2-pick up Les Paul. 3-let it flow........

Here is my amp and the few pedals i have been playing lately, also off to the side is my Digi002

Amp.jpg

Here is my Guitars:

Viper.jpg

Schecter.jpg

Ibanez.jpg

Here are my monitors and such for recording, don't mind the old school monitor for that computer :)

Monitors.jpg

I still owe praise to you for telling me to get that pedal. I love it. I don't know what i would do without it!

blues57 said:
updated...

mesa005iz5.jpg

Mesa Quad
Mesa Formula pre
Mesa Simulclass 295

I noticed you have the amp gizmo with the mesa quad, are you using the 1/4" cables or the custom cable for quad to change the channels? I've heard the quad fries some relays but I see you've got it working?

the amp gizmo works great. i use a custom cable for channel changes ans 1/4 jacks for function changes.

there are 2 different cables for the quad (5 pin or 8 pin if i can remember). so if you order one, ask Ron before ordering this guy is really helpfull.

Jérôme

I see tons of rack gear and 4x12 cabs.. Do you guys actually lug all of that crap around to play gigs??? You must have arms like Popeye! I got my Mark IV combo just so my rack gear would never leave the house again EVER! LOL

Is there a difference between the black chassis and the chrome chassis in sound like on the old Fender Bassmen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back