Post your rig part 2

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
orange2.jpg

I really like everyone's input on the faceplate. I appreciate it. :D I tried a couple of your suggestions and came up with this. My only issue now is how much dead white space there is between everything. The mesa head is a lot longer then the orange which is why everything looks so spaced out. I don't know if I like the "dual rectifier 100" centered exactly in-between or off to the right side (as it is in the picture). NOTE: I FOUND A PLACE THAT WOULD PRINT THEM BUT THE MINIMUM ORDER IS FIVE (5) SO IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN GETTING ONE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW I just need to completely finalize the design to my liking before getting it printed.

14bhiwx.png

OR EDIT 08:30PM (I just came up with this)

2iw7se8.png

screamingdaisy said:
House rig.

IMG_5110.jpg

The pedalboard is a work in progress....

IMG_5121.jpg

Gig rig.

IMG_4676-2.jpg

what happened to your other recto and the 1x12 cabs and the other orange cab?

MesaENGR412 said:
Just got these evil twins in today. Here is the amplifier part of the new rig. MIDI hopefully to come soon, and a revised pedalboard. The heads will be going into
my live-in head case, but for now, they are just sitting on the cabs. Cabs are loaded with V30/C90's in an "x" pattern

IMAG1421.jpg

-AJH

Those amps look the business! Well done on them! Do you know how much extra mesa cabs are if you go for a custom colour option like the white ones?? Id love a while cab myself

Thanks man! I love them. According to the new price sheet, the custom vinyl is an additional $179.00 on top of the $950.00 per cab. The vinyl color is "Hot White Bronco."

-AJH

Thanks man! living in Ireland makes it harder to find a distro that can order them tho :( I really do want a white one! They look the best i think! Do they get dirty easy?

Ahh, gotcha. Yeah, shipping is bear for these things. The Bronco vinyl seems to be a little bit more rugged than the standard Taurus vinyl, and so it seems like it is going to be easy to clean with a damp clothe. I haven't taken them on a full tour yet (but that will change next month), however they are well taken care of (I make sure of that haha) and I also have Studio Slips padded covers for them. That prevents any dirt from getting on them in transit. As long as you aren't slinging them around uncovered in the back of a truck or van, they shouldn't get too dirty other than the normal dust.

-AJH

MesaENGR412 said:
Ahh, gotcha. Yeah, shipping is bear for these things. The Bronco vinyl seems to be a little bit more rugged than the standard Taurus vinyl, and so it seems like it is going to be easy to clean with a damp clothe. I haven't taken them on a full tour yet (but that will change next month), however they are well taken care of (I make sure of that haha) and I also have Studio Slips padded covers for them. That prevents any dirt from getting on them in transit. As long as you aren't slinging them around uncovered in the back of a truck or van, they shouldn't get too dirty other than the normal dust.

-AJH

Its not even the shipping im that worried about! Its just not many places here in Ireland do Mesa stuff. I got mine in England. Since Mesa say you haveta go thru a distributor to get the custom stuff i dont know where to go haha. I dont really know who the distro is done by over here. Or can you get them directly from mesa? Thanks a million for all the info btw!

Am I late to the party?
blak1.jpg

Stage lights 1:
blak3.jpg

Stage lights 2:
blak2.jpg

1. The distinctive Recto grille.
2. Ventilation.
3. Simple and elegant
4. It's chrome, so it sounds better. And goes faster. To where, I've got no idea but that's what chrome does, apparently.
5. I thought of it, so it must be good :lol: :lol: :lol:

EDIT: Hey, I've just noticed the Stage images. The symbols are backlit. It may have been the photoshoping during manipulation as jpg artifacts. Well, there's artifacts that are almost always unwanted in images but that just brought an idea to me..... backlight that orange strip. How cool would that look!

Dave G. said:
Its not even the shipping im that worried about! Its just not many places here in Ireland do Mesa stuff. I got mine in England. Since Mesa say you haveta go thru a distributor to get the custom stuff i dont know where to go haha. I dont really know who the distro is done by over here. Or can you get them directly from mesa? Thanks a million for all the info btw!

Not sure if I ever answered this question in this or another thread...i'm kind of forgetful about what is answered and what isn't sometimes. Anyways, being that you are in another country, I believe you have to order anything new through the Euro or Ireland (if they are that specific) distributor. The direct store (Mesa Hollywood) only ships to addresses that are within the USA.

-AJH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back