Post your rig part 2

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're going to use the Orange graphics, delete the channel titles and make it a pics only. I did it to my old RV50 and I think it looks a lot cleaner.

IMG_1709-1.jpg

screamingdaisy said:
If you're going to use the Orange graphics, delete the channel titles and make it a pics only. I did it to my old RV50 and I think it looks a lot cleaner.

IMG_1709-1.jpg

that looks so good dude. where would i go about getting something like that printed?

engulfedinlies said:
that looks so good dude. where would i go about getting something like that printed?

No idea. All I did was put black electrical tape over the words.

For reference, here it is without the tape;

IMG_0035.jpg

Sometimes I wish I had 2 4x12, but I'm really happy with this setup! Sounds huge enough for me! :D

MesaRig_jan01.jpg

first of all, the mesa/orange hybrid idea is f***ing awesome. figured id chip in, so heres my idea. i figured id stick to the regular layout of the orange heads. please dont mind the crappy quality; i just did this really quickly in ms word just to convey the idea.

Screenshot2011-01-14at34606AM.png

or perhaps,

Screenshot2011-01-14at35154AM.png

rocknroll9225 said:
first of all, the mesa/orange hybrid idea is f***ing awesome. figured id chip in, so heres my idea. i figured id stick to the regular layout of the orange heads. please dont mind the crappy quality; i just did this really quickly in ms word just to convey the idea.

or perhaps,

Looks way cool...except the redundant Rectifier Solo Head logos

RectoStudioGuy said:
rocknroll9225 said:

or perhaps,

i just kind of put the "DUAL RECTIFIER SOLO HEAD" text in the first one so it would reflect the layout of the actual rockerverb. i put the logo in the second one just to see what it would look like, but i would agree that it looks kind of redundant.
Roadifier said:
two Ideas I had:

1:
Picture1-3.png

2:
Picture2-3.png
i respectfully disagree with these. the second ones alright but i dont really like the inverted color of the big "Mesa/Boogie" logo.

rocknroll9225 said:
RectoStudioGuy said:
rocknroll9225 said:

or perhaps,

i just kind of put the "DUAL RECTIFIER SOLO HEAD" text in the first one so it would reflect the layout of the actual rockerverb. i put the logo in the second one just to see what it would look like, but i would agree that it looks kind of redundant.
Roadifier said:
two Ideas I had:

1:
Picture1-3.png

2:
Picture2-3.png
i respectfully disagree with these. the second ones alright but i dont really like the inverted color of the big "Mesa/Boogie" logo.

Yeah, I know. They arent very good of how the Origional Rockererb looks like. But I thought Id put out an Idea.

Nothing too spectacular, but it suits my needs:
Current Live Rig:
TriaxisRig.jpg

Furman PL Plus - E
Triaxis
Lexicon MPX G2
50/50

Living room storage (ask my wife about it):
OldRig.jpg

ADA Preamps
Behringer PEQ
Rocktron Xpression Multi-FX
Uptown Flash Splitter/Mixer/Router
RSP Hush 2000
Rocktron Velocity 150 (old 1st series)

I´m happy with my tone :)

MesaENGR412 said:
lyman said:
1-18-2011%2010-31-02%20AM.jpg

just a suggestion. looks a little cleaner IMO.

That looks good. Nice and clean.

Here is what I just threw together:
orangeMesacopy-1.jpg

or

orangeMesa1.jpg

-AJH

I was gonna make one like that, but I didnt know how to do the boogie logo in orange style. :?

Roadifier said:
I was gonna make one like that, but I didnt know how to do the boogie logo in orange style. :?

haha I'm sorry dude. Finally got photoshop on my new computer. It was just a matter of manipulating the letters that were on
the front of the rockerverb into letters for "Boogie". Sorry it's not very "clean", I did it kinda fast just to get the idea of what it would look like.

-AJH

MesaENGR412 said:
Here is what I just threw together:
orangeMesacopy-1.jpg

or

orangeMesa1.jpg

-AJH
nicely done. only thing id do differently is that i wouldnt put so much white space in between everything. if you look at the original rockerverb, theres not a lot of dead space. and id also leave the dot out of the boogie logo. i cant wait to see what this looks like when its finished.

rocknroll9225 said:
nicely done. only thing id do differently is that i wouldnt put so much white space in between everything. if you look at the original rockerverb, theres not a lot of dead space. and id also leave the dot out of the boogie logo. i cant wait to see what this looks like when its finished.
It's a little more difficult to keep things proportionate on the Recto head as it is so much wider than the Orange heads are.
Good ideas, this better?
orangeMesacopy-2.jpg

MesaENGR412 said:
rocknroll9225 said:
It's a little more difficult to keep things proportionate on the Recto head as it is so much wider than the Orange heads are.
Good ideas, this better?
orangeMesacopy-2.jpg

Freaking awesome ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back