Post your rig part 2

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
konstantine RK said:
IMG_3137.jpg

<br> eventides rule! They rule even their user!

IMG_3135.jpg

Roadking 1 (under repair) with a 2x12 rect cab.....Randall RM100 on top of a Mesa rectifier 4x12 cab slanted..(covered by a Chicago Bears blankie!)

How do you like the Eventide pedals. Kinda pricey and not in stock to demo most places.

The bass player in my band has the timefactor and pitchfactor, both of which are amazing pedals. As far as digital delay pedals go, the timefactor is worth the money, better then the dl4 hands down, and that includes sound quality and reliability.

The pitchfactor is a really cool pedal, though to me at least, hard to find a use for. But it is great at what it does, and tracks very well, much better then a digitech whammy for example.

Heritage Softail said:
konstantine RK said:
IMG_3137.jpg

<br> eventides rule! They rule even their user!

IMG_3135.jpg

Roadking 1 (under repair) with a 2x12 rect cab.....Randall RM100 on top of a Mesa rectifier 4x12 cab slanted..(covered by a Chicago Bears blankie!)

How do you like the Eventide pedals. Kinda pricey and not in stock to demo most places.

yea I love em til death we part... I dont have to ever buy effects ever again and that is very cool with me!!! they are just the bees knees and I have owned them for about 2 years and Im still discovering sounds.... they are expensive and the pitchfactor was the ***** of the bunch.

However the pitchfactor is nothing at all like the Whammy in pitch bending so the Whammy will not be parted with just in case I feel the need to be Morello lol

Here's my rig so far.......took me 8 years to save up for it, lmao!!!!

2010 multi watt dual rectifier
Washburn WI50 single cut w/randall ultra pups
Ibanez ts9DX
Boss Ns-2
Monster cable throughout

Updated pic. New Crown Head Case. Finally got to upload them after starting this current tour:

P2030017.jpg

P2030021.jpg

P2030019.jpg

IMAG0077.jpg

-AJH

Haven't posted pics in a while. The snow had me in the house yesterday (and today) and so I'm getting my stuff together.

rigs_1.jpg

rigs_4.jpg

markiv_1.jpg

markiv_2.jpg

Way too long since I've posted here, so here's a recent shot of the boogie rig:

HOJ-recording-020-b.jpg

Mark III red stripe simul/EQ/Reverb
Recto traditional 4x12 with two EVM 12L's in the bottom.
Rack: Rocktron Replifex, Korg tuner and Gemini power conditioner, everything is switched on the back through an Exef switcher/looper.

I've gone from and ENGl 4x12 to the Mesa, and I like it a lot, especially after I swapped two V30's in the bottom with two EVM 12L's (old OEM versions)

spanny said:

what size is that road case? i'm looking to get the same thing before i hit the road this summer. right now i have 6 space rack, but wanted to build a rack/amp road case.

thanks in advance!

-PJ

It is a 6 space rack/amp combo case made by Angstrom Cases. I believe they have an Ebay store. Good stuff, much better then the majority of those junky cases on Ebay.

spanny said:
It is a 6 space rack/amp combo case made by Angstrom Cases. I believe they have an Ebay store. Good stuff, much better then the majority of those junky cases on Ebay.

I have a couple Angstram cases. Great cases, but now I'm "endorsed" by Crown Cases out of Charlotte, NC. Both are great companies to work with. If you have any questions about the Angstram cases, the person that runs their ebay auctions (possibly the owner too) is really nice to deal with.

-AJH

Rock Hard cases are awesome too. Had them build me a 2 head, 20 space rack combo case. I'll post pics soon, although here it is in one of our gigs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VZSka8x9ww&feature=related

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back