Post Your Electra Dyne Rig

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EtherealWidow said:
jtED, did it come cream from the factory as a custom option or something?

Dude, with very few exceptions, cream is the color used for lettering on all mesa amps. You can't change that particular detail as a custom option.

Poppycock. His is way more cream. On the Mesa website it looks snow white. Oh well though. Not a huge deal. Hate to start a nitpick war. :lol:

The lettering in my photos appear to have more of a yellowish or cream hue due to the incandescent lighting in the room which my camera is not correcting. Or maybe I got a custom amp with rare cream colored lettering which makes it twice as valuable. :mrgreen: Na, it's just bad white balance in the photo. Actually, I kind of like the way my camera balances available light with the flash.

Guy that sold me the amp gave it to me, what a blessing. Tripod with a threaded top for a mic boom, I'm sure Sam Ash and GC have 'em. Tilts just enough to hear what your doing but not at the ceiling like the Fender tilt-backs. I don't normally leave my amp on a stand at home, I did a 3 day test to see if 'ol ED was gonna crush it :oops: lol. kk

kenkelso said:
Guy that sold me the amp gave it to me, what a blessing. Tripod with a threaded top for a mic boom, I'm sure Sam Ash and GC have 'em. Tilts just enough to hear what your doing but not at the ceiling like the Fender tilt-backs. I don't normally leave my amp on a stand at home, I did a 3 day test to see if 'ol ED was gonna crush it :oops: lol. kk
That sure enough would have to be a fairly hefty stand.

Here is a low-res audio/video clip with some noodling around. Recorded using an iPod Touch with no processing so it's a crude recording.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TImjwgW9Uuk

Only had her a couple of weeks but she's Luverly :D
el_1__49886_zoom1.jpg

:D :D :D :D

Birdy said:
Crappy cell phone pic.....

P2090049.jpg

Nice Birdy,

New to Mesa & esp the Electra Dyne. The badging on yours is quite different to mine. Is yours an earlier model or just recent? Notice they are both the short head.

Bet it pushes that Marshall quad very nicely.

6bentstrings said:
Nice Birdy,

New to Mesa & esp the Electra Dyne. The badging on yours is quite different to mine. Is yours an earlier model or just recent? Notice they are both the short head.

Bet it pushes that Marshall quad very nicely.

Build date June 11,2010. I ordered it as a "medium head, tan, with the Boogie badge".
Sounds killer with the greenbacks. Best amp I've owned.

Mine is kind of boring since I disconnected the Axe Fx from it. The Axe FX works great with it, but I typically just like playing my Electra Dyne raw with maybe a little of it's own reverb and a boost every once in a great while.

So there was no since in keeping the Axe FX hooked up to it all the time.

I'm sporting the Kevin Eubanks setup with a cheap MXR Classic overdrive rather then a Rat.

Plus a shot of my latest addition to the family. My new Suhr S4.

DSCN2773.jpg

Latest posts

Back