Possible Steal on pre500

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clutch71

Reaction score
Indy GC

http://used.guitarcenter.com/usedgear/details.cfm?listId=104449128

Was told SN R0257. I thanked them and hung up.

gotta love the descrpition they give... shows that they really have no idea what they actually have

**** it i called at 6pmeastrn time and it was sold!! strange how it has the chrome caps on the handle,,oh well congrats on a killer amp!!! 8)

The lucky ******* that get's it needs to post pictures and verify the SN# and condition.

I was this close to saying nothing and seeing if the Columbus GC would trade it for me. I just got a line of credit with GC too!

Someone owes me a beer.

Well to make all feel better, you wouldnt have been able to snag this unless you picked it up, since mesa doesnt let GC ship their stuff.

maybe so but it was used! can mesa still object to shipping a used amp?,,ohh yeah maybe they can considering all the floor models are used and abused :lol:

Well im not 100% on the shipping of used mesas, but i know mesa does not let GC ship any of their new stuff, but i'm pretty sure that they dont allow it on used amps either.

How could any company dictate how their products are handled after their sold? That seems screwy to me. Dealer or not, I can't imagine that anyone would have the jurisdiction to control their products like that. Do you think if it was traded to a pawn shop and they agreed to ship that Mesa would have the ability to call up the shop and say "Oh, I'm sorry but you can't ship that". It's a 15 year old used amp that's way out of warranty. I think shipping it is "OK"... :p

Latest posts

Back