Possible Steal on pre500

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually bought mine, a dual, "used" from a GC in Connecticut. Millbury if memory serves. They shipped it to me in Ohio. No probs. Actually a very pleasant transaction. Amp is completely mint. It came with all the hang tags, stickers, literature, unfilled warranty card, cover, footswitch, cable etc etc. I swear you would think it was a NOS amp that never sold. Although someone else told me that this particular GC is not an authorized Mesa dealer. I guess not all of them are. But FWIW, they had no issue shipping it to me at all.

That said as a long time, and still Marsh*** user/abuser I've been wanting to pen a brief review of this amp. :wink:

-dave

GC used to ship stuff, and maybe they still do, but the website doesn't say so. I've bought guitars from stores in other states and had them shipped, but it's been five years or so.

Dan said:
Well im not 100% on the shipping of used mesas, but i know mesa does not let GC ship any of their new stuff, but i'm pretty sure that they dont allow it on used amps either.

It can't apply to used Mesa's as well. The used Mesa isn't Mesa's stock. If it comes back it's just used gear.

I bought my Warwick bass from guitarcenterauctions.com a year ago. It was listed in another guitar center and they shipped it to me with no problems.

Latest posts

Back