Pod XTL with F-50

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So, I got my F-50 a while ago and I love it. I've got the Bad Monkey for a boost in the front which is awesome for the money. My next plan is to hook my Pod XT Live up to the F-50. Now, I'm just thinking about using it in the loop for delays and such and I just wanted to know what effects I should grab from the POD...which ones will work best in the loop?

And on an unrelated note, I got my F-50 without the warranty card and everything....I bought it new and it's been a little over a month since I bought it. Is it too late to talk to the Boogie guys to get them to register my warranty?

hey beyondthislife,, A while back I also purchased the f50. I got mine at guitar center and like a lot of their floor models,,they didnt have anything to go with it,,warranty card,any paper work,dust cover..Its funny though,,they would only accept full price though.
Anyways I called mesa directly and what they had me do was write on a piece of paper the model #, the amp, the date purchased and so on and connect the original reciept to it,then fax it over to them. I think sending it in the mail was also fine.
Note; the model# and purchase date must be clearly read on the fax or copy you send to them. The first time I faxed it to them they called back and said it was a bit hard to read the model#. I redid it again and all was fine. That will start your five year warranty then.
I know it worked because I had probs with my powertubes about a month later and they sent me new ones.

Back