Platy's Not Holding All The Aces!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cvansickle

Reaction score
That's right, I ordered my Stiletto Ace head today. My dealer says it should be in by the 24th.

It will come at the expense of my Nomad 100 and Blue Angel, but whatever... it's the ACE!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Lucky duck! You'll get yours sooner than I will :)

cvansickle said:
That's right, I ordered my Stiletto Ace head today. My dealer says it should be in by the 24th.

It will come at the expense of my Nomad 100 and Blue Angel, but whatever... it's the ACE!

They are cool looking as well . A friend of mine that works for mesa sent me pic . Very Marshally looking . What color did you get ? You might have ordered some contrasting piping, corners & handle .

Clips could be a problem. I've had Guitar Tracks 3 software on my laptop for over two years, along with a Mobile-Pre, and I have yet to figure out how to make it work! Anytime I try to work on it, I just end up playing and forget about the blasted computer.

Pics I can do:

Stiletto01.jpg

Yeah, a green cab would be nice. But I've had that 412 since the 80s, and it sounds magnificent. It's a Gallien-Krueger with Celestions. I discovered that it sounded great with my Nomad, so I'm keeping it in service for the Stiletto too.

cvansickle said:
Yeah, a green cab would be nice. But I've had that 412 since the 80s, and it sounds magnificent. It's a Gallien-Krueger with Celestions. I discovered that it sounded great with my Nomad, so I'm keeping it in service for the Stiletto too.

what kind of Celestions?

Right now I'm using a Avatar 2x12 with a V30 and a g12H30 with my Ace head. however i'm looking for different speakers now. kInda sick of v30s.

Back