Picture of Roadster and Stiletto Ace head - taken at NAMM

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tele_jas

Reaction score
DSC00266.jpg

DSC00264.jpg

I found these over at HCAF.

I think that the Roadster looks tough with a touch of class. The black diamond plate goes well with the leather/tolex trim.

Marshall_Fascist said:
I praying for a Mark V. :roll:

o well. That Roadster looks good.
Hey man im also praying for the same thing.
Im digging that black diamond plate.

I'm still going to have to hear it, of course. Fortunately, I have a good relationship with my local dealer.

I played a Thundertweak Powermatic amp at the Dallas Guitar Show last year, and I thought that amp would be my EL34 of choice. Glad I waited. I guess when the first two Stiletto models came out last year, I knew in the back of my mind that there would be a combo or 50 watt head coming later. Mesa set the trend with the Lonestar for that pattern.

I have a dual recto but would love the extra channel of the roadster...**** G.A.S.

I hope the series II RK doesn't look like the Roadster. I personally think the RK looks better. Not keen on the half leather half plate look at all.

broknstuff said:
I have a dual recto but would love the extra channel of the roadster...**** G.A.S.

Yeah, I'm there with you - I have 3ch Triple, and use an OD for "grit". This would solve that problem, without a bunch of stuff I don't want (power tube switching, etc...)

Latest posts

Back