Picture of My Equipment

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

engulfedinlies

Reaction score
3.jpg

Guitars:
Schecter Damien 6
Gibson SG Gothic
Ibanez AEF37 (Acoustic-Electric)
Jackson DKMGT (With Gibson 490R 498T Pickups)

Amps:
Marshall AVT150H (First Head)
Crate Blue Voodoo 120
Mesa 3 Channel Dual Rectifier

Cabinets:
Marshall 1960A 4x12
Mesa Rectifier Standard 4x12

Pedals:
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
(not shown)
Line 6 DL4 Delay Modeler
Line 6 DM4 Distortion Modeler (used with the Marshall)
Line 6 MM4 Modulation Modeler
Dunlop Original CryBaby Wah

I don't mean to sound like I am pokin at ya so don't get offended.

I think I would sell those heads on the left to buy a nicer Marshall though.

Russ said:
Is the mirror so you can watch yourself jam?

How else can a guitarist practice his stage prescence? U thing Angus Young practiced his own verison of the Duck Walk in a dark hallway? :lol:

I think it is natural in Angus' case.

Stage presence can't be faked. You can't choreograph something or it looks that way. Look at Yngwie. He looks like someone puts together routines for him. I am a firm believer that if you are into your music and it shows that is all the presence you need provided you can play. Look At Papa Het.

Russ said:
I think it is natural in Angus' case.

Stage presence can't be faked. You can't choreograph something or it looks that way. Look at Yngwie. He looks like someone puts together routines for him. I am a firm believer that if you are into your music and it shows that is all the presence you need provided you can play. Look At Papa Het.

Yea I know I was just kiddin' Angus was just born to rock.. nuff said.

He may have had to practice that run in circles on his side on the stage trick though. That one cracks me up.

the marshall and the crate are the heads that i used to use (my 2nd and 3rd head that i purchased) I got the mesa about 5 months ago. I only use the mesa stack for live situations. I am trying to sell the AVT150 head, cause its a piece of crap, but i think i'm still keeping the voodoo for backup. And no, i don't jam in front of my mirror to watch myself. ha. this was a temporary location in my room when i was moving stuff around. thanks for all the comments.

Latest posts

Back