Pics of the Wood/Wicker/Simul/EQ/Reverb/EV IIC to C+

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah racerboy, maybe you shouldn't have titled the thread

"Pics of the Wood/Wicker/Simul/EQ/Reverb/EV IIC to C+ owned by the most shreddingest bad*ss guitarist to ever play, so everyone get jealous because you don't have one, or if you don't care about C+ or mesa amps in general (just another amp) at least waste some time taking random stabs at people's ability then get defensive about it"

maybe someone would care to post some pics of their solid state peavey 1x12 (just another amp) along with some clips of them putting jp to shame

juuust kidding :lol: :lol: :lol:

on a serious note, that amp is a beauty.. i'm curious to try one out one of these days after everything i've heard about them :D

Dersu Uzala said:
Dang, am I speaking Swedish? What derogatory comments?

I asked Racerboy44 if he can actually play.

Then I matter of factly stated what appears obvious to me, judging from this very forum section (Rigs & Tones); most folk on this board seem to be hobbyists when it comes to playing. That's it, that's all.

Nothing rude, derogatory or profane about it. I'll admit a bit of sarcasm.

On a different note, the amp looks like a killer. We have yet to hear how it, and more importantly, how he sounds. Although, I'm pretty familiar how tons of different amps sound. It's the man/woman behind the gear I'm interested in.

Anyhow, if I came off as I jerk that would be the first and I apologize to everyone. Back to regularly scheduled programming.

What kind of reaction did you expect from such a dumb comment!

Whether "I can play" or how well is fairly subjective and relative.
I mean Vai or Petrucci or Van Halen or any pro shredder out there could most likely play circles around you. Does that mean YOU can't play?

Shep said:
i think one of the main points of this site is to show people who care about amp's your own ...This isn't much different to a vintage car club something alike..

I like this site becasue there are people on here who care about These wonderful amp's as much as me...some might be a collectors but i think you will find that there would be alot more muso's here..

So i really love to see these photo's because there not something i see every day living in Australia and all..

So Who cares..

Thats one Cool amp..

Well Said!! Great amp man! Congrats! :D

Back