Petrucci settings for Mark IV?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Random Hero: do you have any more closer pics of that rig?

I was standing literally inches away from that rig when I had the meet and greet with him (I actually touched the top part of the casing lol) I so wanted to take pics, but they didn't allow any to be taken backstage. One guy was shocked to see his EQ settings

Advil is a mild pain reliever. Think of tylenol. It is acetaminophen if I am not mistaken. It might be ibuprofen though. If I recall correctly they advertise it as prescription strength pain relief.

Ibuprofen . Its a non steroidal anti inflammatory . Good for muscle and joint pain . I don't leave home without 'em .

fpoon said:
I have the same pic. It's the January Guitar One Magazine I believe with John Petrucci.

Funny thing is that this same issue has a Mesa ad with him in it saying his rig consists of a Road King and a Lone Star :?

Shep said:
Thats a c+ at the bottom.. his settings aren't to different from mine his Eq is different but.. that still is a REALLY good sound..

Yeah pretty spot on for my III settings as well. My EQ is different but it's in the loop, not in the amp.

Finnster said:
fpoon said:
I have the same pic. It's the January Guitar One Magazine I believe with John Petrucci.

Funny thing is that this same issue has a Mesa ad with him in it saying his rig consists of a Road King and a Lone Star :?

Yeah I found that odd too. I guess Mesa just wants everyone who wants Petrucci's tone to buy everything.

i'm sure this has been asked before, but why the switch from the road kings?

blank said:
i'm sure this has been asked before, but why the switch from the road kings?

He changes his rigs every few years, but I would imagine, seeing as the IIC+ is his very favourite amp, that he just prefers the Marks overall.

Latest posts

Back