new tune - 'hand'

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Platypus

Reaction score
Got bored on a rainy night, decided to lay down a basic rhythm track and build off of it.

Gear:
Simul C+ -> JP6 -> Deluxe Memory Man

In the middle of the solo I decided to start creating a feedback loop for no good reason :)

http://platypus.memoryfire.com/hand.mp3

Let me know if you dig.
If not, that too.

p

Sorry man, but surely a JP into a IIC+ sound better than that, much much better. Can't say I dig the playing either.

Im not sure about the sound but its not that its bad just could be better,but then again getting a great sound is a very difficult task indeed,if it were just cranking it up and miking it producers would be out of a job and I sure as hell cant get a better sound myself.

I kinda dig the playing.I thought it would be just the usual mindless shred but it was a nice surprise.

Keep it up man,I would rather hear that than any of the millions of shred clones.

trem said:
Sorry man, but surely a JP into a IIC+ sound better than that, much much better. Can't say I dig the playing either.

Youch. :p
Was it not JP enough lol?

Setzer said:
Im not sure about the sound but its not that its bad just could be better,but then again getting a great sound is a very difficult task indeed,if it were just cranking it up and miking it producers would be out of a job and I sure as hell cant get a better sound myself.

I kinda dig the playing.I thought it would be just the usual mindless shred but it was a nice surprise.

Keep it up man,I would rather hear that than any of the millions of shred clones.

Thanks, I made this in about an hour so I didn't really give a **** about the quality. I'm trying out new mic placements, this time I mic'ed the thiele instead of the combo and it didn't turn out as full as I would have liked. I was trying something new with the playing as well, gotta experiment outside your comfort zone to progress in my opinion.

Latest posts

Back