New to this forum... (DR)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

konjuk

Reaction score
...and i got a Dual Rectifier today! Man it's mean, pure authority and character, smooth and sharp, jack & coke hahaha.
I've been using a Quad Preamp for quite some time and i really love the sound of both amps even though the quad need a touch of eq to really shine in my opinion (or at least to get the sound i like).

Anyway, (R-001267) Small logo and attached powercable, serial loop i think. Which revision might that be, F, G?

Good deal man! Welcome to the club!

I *think* that would be a revision F, possibly an E. You can take the chassis out and look on the circuit board near the big blue caps for the revision letter.

It's probably a 93 model. If you take the chassis out to see what revision it is, look for a date code somewhere in there, written in marker. It will have a month, year, and some initials.

Congrats on that amp man, rock on! And, welcome to the best forum on the net (for Boogie Players anyway)!

-AJH

Thanks! Yeah they rock. And now i have a bunch of boutique ts-clones to try out. :D But first i'm gonna use it in the next rehearsal, it might not be necessary..?

Allright! So probably an F then. I'll check it out for sure when it's time to change the tubes. And thanks!
/Rock on

Latest posts

Back