New to the Boogie Board

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheFix

Reaction score
Greetings. Picked up a Cocoa/Tan Lonestar Special 1x12 Combo not too long ago and have been loving it. I play mostly country and classic rock tunes. In another life, I had a Flame Maple Nomad 100 2x12 that tore the rafters out of metal, hard rock clubs. Love Boogies! Looking forward to learning more about this amp's capabilities.

Attachments

• IMG_5179.JPG
    IMG_5179.JPG
    593.9 KB
Welcome. You'll enjoy the LSS. I bought mine in 2005 to replace a Blues Deluxe that was becoming unreliable.. I've been using the LSS as my main amp for almost 20 years. It sounds great and is still going strong, despite almost daily use.

Welcome. You'll enjoy the LSS. I bought mine in 2005 to replace a Blues Deluxe that was becoming unreliable.. I've been using the LSS as my main amp for almost 20 years. It sounds great and is still going strong, despite almost daily use.
That's good to hear. I'm not certain how old mine is (serial number is low 2000s), and buying it used, without the opportunity to play it first, I had concerns about the tubes. To my ear though, I can't hear anything that would justify the cost of replacing them at this juncture. Maybe this thing was as babied as the previous owner claimed... Or maybe they are just rock solid.

Latest posts

Back