New to forum and new to Mesa Boogie

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andyo

Reaction score
It's great to be here! I've always wanted one and finaly did it - yesterday I bought my first Mesa Boogie. A Triple Rectifier. I always thought I was a Marshall guy but NOT anymore. I plugged in the Triple Rec last night, put the settings to the "sample" settings in the user manual and turned it on - pure tonal heaven! My JVM or my Vintage Modern don't even come close and sound quite weak compared to the rectifier. I'm sooooo glad I made the change. I look forward to perusing the forum to learn much about this amp!! :D

Welcome to the forum, and congrats on the new amp. My son is itching for a triple. You will find a lot of great information on the board, and people will always be willing to help. Reading the manual is a great place to start, so it is nice to see you are already reading it.

I was just in the FAQ thread, and found some information that might be useful to you:

http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6704

Congrats. I am somewhat new myself. I have had my Dual for about 6 months and have been very pleased. I swear both of my PRS just seem to bond w/ it. I was a 5150 guy and it did a very good job but just a little fizzy in the top end...wish I had my OD then. I must say that Mesa's customer service has been great when I have had questions. I am a believer.

Back