NEW SONGS ON MYSPACE!(Two more added!)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MesaENGR412

Reaction score
Hello all, my band just posted a new song on our myspace last night. LINK:http://www.myspace.com/onwardtoolympas If you would like to, please go give it a listen. It's a little compressed....thank you myspace.... but you still can get good sense of what we sound like. This track is unmastered, so it's still not completely done. This song is one of 10 that we recorded for our full length album "This World Is Not My Home" that we hope to release in the fall. We recorded this in the past two weeks at "The Basement Recording Studios" with Jamie King (BTBAM, Advent, For Today, He Is Legend, etc) in Winston Salem, NC. We're about to start "shopping labels" in the next couple of weeks. Tell me what you think! (It's metal/hardcore, so, the screaming might not be for everyone) .

And for anyone that cares, the technical specs are:
The guitars that were used were my RG520QS (my side and all leads) with EMG's at 18v (81b/60n) and a Ibanez S5470F Prestige with SD Blackouts (Other guitarist's side) both tuned to Drop-B. I'm panned right and the other guitarist is panned left. Amps used for rhythm tracks were my other guitarist's Hughes and Kettner TriAmp MkII (Primary-> boosted with Maxon OD808) and Bogner Uberschall (Reamped), and my Triple Rectifier(ch 2 Vintage mode, EL-34B's)(Reamped). Settings were left the same as live, except gain was lowered a little to prevent over saturation when layering. Leads were done on a Marshall JMP-1 ran direct (other songs have actual guitar solos). Cabs used were our Orange 4x12 and Recto Std 4x12 both w/V30's in Isolation boxes mic'd with Sennheiser e906 and AKG C414 XLII.

-AJH

Back