New LOVE for my old Mark IV

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topcat0399

Reaction score
Just tried some advise someone around here mentioned a few times.

Setting the Main Master Output MUCH higher (5-7 range) and setting the channel masters much lower than I usually do (3-4 range).

Wow - different amp! I have real control with R2 also!

Ten years I own this thing and it still surprises me.

Long Live MY Mark IV!

treble, channel volume, gain, master volume...insane variety with the flavor of gain with these guys..mine came even more alive after a bunch of NOS preamp tubes.

Fronzil said:
treble, channel volume, gain, master volume...insane variety with the flavor of gain with these guys..mine came even more alive after a bunch of NOS preamp tubes.

Started a fine fine collection of NOS preamp tubes also.

Every gig is another mesa boogie adventure!

yeah i hear you ..these amps are just so versatile just when you think youve heard it all you try something else and bang another awesome tone...i cant believe years ago i actually thought about selling mine.glad i still have her!!s

mnop690 said:
I mat at erst buy wow gold that, differing as we did in other experiences, in this thing I resembled you. Wellspring, aren't wow power leveling you willing to centre it, Elfride?' 'Yes, I am,' she answered in a wow gold forced enounce. 'But I ever had content that men prefab lots of engagements before wow accounts they mated especially if they don't officiate very childly.' 'So all women cerebrate, I supposeand wow gold rightly, indeed, of the number of bachelors, as I said before.

mmmmmm k?

topcat0399 said:
mnop690 said:
I mat at erst buy wow gold that, differing as we did in other experiences, in this thing I resembled you. Wellspring, aren't wow power leveling you willing to centre it, Elfride?' 'Yes, I am,' she answered in a wow gold forced enounce. 'But I ever had content that men prefab lots of engagements before wow accounts they mated especially if they don't officiate very childly.' 'So all women cerebrate, I supposeand wow gold rightly, indeed, of the number of bachelors, as I said before.

mmmmmm k?
Must have gotten deleted after someone flagged it for advertising.

topcat0399 said:
Just tried some advise someone around here mentioned a few times.

Setting the Main Master Output MUCH higher (5-7 range) and setting the channel masters much lower than I usually do (3-4 range).

Wow - different amp! I have real control with R2 also!

Ten years I own this thing and it still surprises me.

Long Live MY Mark IV!
This volume would be too loud for a jam situation!! Can't understand how it could be useful.....unless attenuated, of course.

On a side note - I recently began using my IV lately instead of a 5150 and I'm back in love. ESPECIALLY now that I have a TS to throw in front!! I hear people say the IV doesn't benefit from a TS, but I disagree. Chunky, saturated, sexy, heaven.

I dont know. My lead channel is virtually the same apart from more noise and a touch more sustain.

The RHY 2 channel with a TS.... :shock: ...it makes me wish I could play Cliffs of Dover perfectly haha

Latest posts

Back