New here

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rowwe11

Reaction score
Just bought a Rectoverb and I am in heaven.I am sure I will have some things to talk about in the near future so just sayin hi

welcome! did ya get a combo or a head? either way, you'll only love it more as time passes. enjoy the new amp.

I run a Boss DD-3 and an Ibanez DE-7 in the loop of my T-verb... I love both pedals...

DD-3 sounds more 'analog' than the DD-6 if that makes sense but both only seem useful for long delays. The short delays on them sound pretty bad imo.

I usualy use short delay and does anybody actually use these through the rectoverb cause from what i heard the fx loop sucks

Welcome to the Boogie Board!

I've heard a lot of really good things about the Line6 delay modeler. I haven't tried one, but I see a lot of guitar players using them.

Welcome! Although I'm new myself. Depending on your budget, I would go w/ either one of the BOSS models or the Line 6 modeler. Both have quality sound, the Line 6 has a little more functionality though in that you can have 3 or 4 presets available at a stomp and you don't need an external pedal for hands-free tapping in tempo.

Good Luck

Welcome! I just bout the T-Rex Replica delay. It is rather pricey, but it is really warm sounding for a digital delay, plus it has a midi port so that you can trigger tap tempo using a remote midi switch. I really like the sound of it.

Back