New Dual Recto

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attila

Reaction score
I bought this last week, and figured I'd share the news --- it's a '94, and so far I'm really liking this amp very much :)

amp2.jpg

[/img]

Nice one. I bet it sounds great through that Orange 2x12.

Hey i see you have an orange cab...why did you choose that over say...a mesa or marshall. Im ordering my roadster prob this week but im not sure what cab i want yet...i was looking at orange and mesa but i was going to wait til my roadster came in to try it through cabs...then buy the cab i like. So can i get some help choosing a cab...

loooks like a nice cab, how do you not blow the speakers?,i have trouble with 4 v30s...maybe im deaf

koolaid said:
Hey i see you have an orange cab...why did you choose that over say...a mesa or marshall. Im ordering my roadster prob this week but im not sure what cab i want yet...i was looking at orange and mesa but i was going to wait til my roadster came in to try it through cabs...then buy the cab i like. So can i get some help choosing a cab...
Well, I already had the Orange cab (my only cab), so I can't compare it to any other cab with my DR.

fireonhigh said:
loooks like a nice cab, how do you not blow the speakers?,i have trouble with 4 v30s...maybe im deaf
I've got two V30s in the cab -- that's good for about 140W :)

Just don't push it too hard. Your DR at full tilt will blow it up.

Attila, i hate you i have been dying for a chrome chassis dual for quite some time and can never get one(never had any luck or the funds at the right time) you need to trade for a stock 94 model in black chassis and aluminum treadplate

Congrats man! Did you get it from a forumite at HCAF? I got mine a month ago and it's definitely worth it.

Here's mine-
DSC01110.jpg

DR blackface / chrome chassis rules!!

VoodooChild24 said:
Congrats man! Did you get it from a forumite at HCAF? I got mine a month ago and it's definitely worth it.
Thanks --- yes, I bought it from member JKD over on the HCAF.
I like the Boogie head you have too -- is that a Mark III or IV?

Attila said:
VoodooChild24 said:

good looking head you there

VoodooChild24 said:

Here's mine-
DSC01110.jpg

DR blackface / chrome chassis rules!!

I still like your rig...

Attila said:
VoodooChild24 said:

It's a Mark IV bro. I loved my DR Chrome chassis. I'm still in the honeymoon stage but i know it will be a keeper.

Hope you keep yours. It's only a matter of time before it becomes a really good investment.

Congrats.

Latest posts

Back