New Cab for my Mark III

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nomad

Reaction score
Anyone know what Boogie would charge for a Hardwood Cab or other Custom Cab for my Mark III Combo?

I'd like to hav ea ballpark idea before I call so when I call I will be ready to order.

Some of my favorit looks are the Maple Cabs and the Sadle Tan Leather with the Gold Grillcloth.

well you asked for a ballpark estimate. dont get all pissy cause you didnt ask for the exact price. PLUS IF you already knew the price then why did you ask? Maple hardwood is gonna cost you an extra $739. A stained finish will cost you an extra $109. Plus the core charge of like $350 for a regular shell. Go search the forums a little more and you might find stuff like THIS:
http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=21208

SO BALLPARK IS GOING TO BE AROUND $1K by those prices.

Pretty sure I'm not all pissy. If I had to guess they wouldnt sell one with custom anything at $500.00

Ok let me be more pacific

Mark III Combo Small 1X12 Cab. Flame Maple Cab Finished Complete with Wicker Grill and Leather Handle.

How Much?

Mark III Combo Small 1X12 Cab Saddle Tan Leather with Gold Grillcloth and Leather Handle.

How much.

If you want a real answer i think you would have to ask mesa for a quote.
I think it is pointless of you to ask here because none of us are going to know mesas exact prices at the moment.

But that is just my $.02

AustinK said:
Pretty sure I'm not all pissy. If I had to guess they wouldnt sell one with custom anything at $500.00

Ok let me be more pacific

Mark III Combo Small 1X12 Cab. Flame Maple Cab Finished Complete with Wicker Grill and Leather Handle.

How Much?

Mark III Combo Small 1X12 Cab Saddle Tan Leather with Gold Grillcloth and Leather Handle.

How much.

If you want a real answer i think you would have to ask mesa for a quote.
I think it is pointless of you to ask here because none of us are going to know mesas exact prices at the moment.

But that is just my $.02

Agreed just wodering if anyone has talked with em about new cabs and might know. I bet someone here has.

Interesting that he had such great tone with a six-saddled bridge. A lot of the Tele RI types around here will tell you that that's simply impossible and that it didn't sound like a real Tele. The solo for Stairway was done on a Tele. I wonder if that goes for Heartbreaker too.

I talked to vintageboogie.com on Thursday, and he quoted me $550 for starters. Old prices on website. Good guy(Dan?) to talk with about what you may want. Running about 6 weeks for delivery. Strictly hardwood, no Tolex.
Cheers

Latest posts

Back