Need some help finding my groove with the Stiletto! Read!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jackiethejokeman...please share your views on the E34L's in your stiletto. (clips too if you have any). I so would like to like that amp (to run in stereo with my Triple), but to me it seems lacking in the "balls" dept. After auditioning quite a few amps next to the triple, it seems a Mark4 or Triaxis/290 is the way for me to go, but if a simple tube swap makes THAT much difference I would give the Trident another shot.

FWIW my Triple is full of JJ glass (ECC803 in V1, hi-gain 83's in the rest, GZ34's, 6L6GC's) and to me it's greatly improved, but I have not had the opportunity to hear a Stiletto with anything other than the stock tubes.

NoGlass, as soon as I get it back from the Mesa store in Hollywood I'll tell you about it. It's getting moded right now. I don't care for the Fluid Drive setting and they are working on that. They are also working on the Tite Gain for more gain!! I can't wait...

Latest posts

Back