Need IIC circuit board pics (version RP10)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jvk

Reaction score
Hi,

Need some help please... I'm looking for anyone who has a IIC (not IIC+) and is able to take some pics of the guts or already has taken some.

The IIC+ has the preamp board version RP11-A. Some late IICs have the RP11-A board, as they were produced concurrently with the IIC+ for a short period. Otherwise, most IICs have the RP10-A preamp board, while the earlier versions have the RP-9.

All these boards look different to eachother, I've only seen the RP11-A.

So I'm trying to work out some mods for the RP10-A, but I'd like to have an idea of what I'm dealing with before the amp arrives.

I'd be really grateful if you could post some pics or PM me.

Thanks guys,

Jonny

My homie Ed!!!

In your timeless wisdom, o jedi master, is that a RP9 inside this IIB?

mkiibsn3.jpg

How different do the RP11 and RP10 boards look? I've got no issues working out the RP10 schematic, but I'd like to know in the meantime, do you dig? :)

Thanks mate.

I found a shot of an 118xx RP10 in an ancient thread.

DSC00390.jpg

http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=1686

Interesting stuff, Ed.

Boogiebabies said:
Look at the Ghetto wiring on the loop. The shots I had were an RP-10 upgraded to + specs. I'll see if I can find them.

:shock: fingers crossed...

Elpelotero said:
you should get a medal for your searching skills

I've lurked on this forum for so long, at least a year before my first post. I've been checkin out the nice history of Boogie wisdom posted throughout this board, saved tons of links and text and compiled it into a small Boogie library. Seriously, what people like our resident jedi, boogiebabies, have posted here is pretty valuable.

This stuff should be on a website before it's lost. Mesa Boogie are an integral part of modern rock and metal music, they should be in the Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame.

I'd help Ed with the website side of things if he were to start his Boogie almanac.

My IIC upgrade has the board you are referring to I think - do you need a pre-modified pic? Z

Zoner said:
My IIC upgrade has the board you are referring to I think - do you need a pre-modified pic? Z

As many as you got :) and if you have post-mod, bonus.

I only have the current, post-mod for pic taking since I bought it that way. I'll get them done tomorrow morning. Z

Noooooooooo! boogiebabies.... how could you!!!!!!

I was looking through some of my IIC+ shots when I came across another board version that I'd never seen before :shock:

It looks very different to the RP10 and RP11, the SP-11A, it's the RP-11A without the reverb:

iic20sp11a2020no20reverlf0.jpg

Back