nad

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dearlpitts

Reaction score
got the mkII B today man now i know what its like to play a fantastic amp-every sounds and works great ,when i go from single pup to humbucker its not a little different its like going from rythem to lead channel-move tone on git and it really works quite noticably-and the tone just makes me want to keep playin.now i need to learn how to make it work to its best-pics coming.

Make sure you download the manual at MESA Boogie site.

I'm not sure how familiar with Boogie Mark Series, the "rhythm" [ clean ] channel's preamp is shared with the lead channel, cascading gain, so you will be juggling the Rhythm and Lead channels preamp volume to get the desire gain on the lead channel.

One suggestion setting is "7", "7" on the volume then master lead to your desire volume as well as the master (overall).

It not a hi gain monster like MESA / Boogie Mark III, IV and V, its more like a Silver Face Fender with overdrive at your disposal.

Post pictures when you do receive it. If it has a graphic EQ, that's even better!

Your discription sounds like mine, I can email you the full manual if you'd like. If you want more of a gain sound swap the 12at7 for a 12ax7, does yours have the 60/100 switch ?

DSCF0123.jpg

Close up of setting for live work

DSCF0124.jpg

rear view

DSCF0125.jpg

cal

Latest posts

Back