NAD! Mesa Tremoverb w/ Mesa 2x12!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, I traded away my Dual Rectifier 3 ch. head w/Marshall cab for this and I don't regret it at all. No clips yet, gotta get a mic and an interface, but this is the best amp I've ever tried.

Now the only thing I need to do is get a footswitch for it, because this one button channel switching thing won't do. Does anyone have any suggestions? It's been suggested that I get one from "Voodoo Man" but I've read bad things about the company's reputation. Then there's Switch Doctor, but they honestly look like someone drew on it with a crayon. Are there any other options?

And of course, obligatory pics of the rig now:

2lo1yz7.jpg

35l6jb7.jpg

Very nice :D I wouldn't be without my Tremoverb, versitile and still plenty of grunt. Nice cleans too!

Enjoy :wink:

My father got a switch doctor footswitch for his TOV and it is really good quality. I recommend getting it :D

Thanks everyone! Roadifier, I looked into the switch doctor ones but they just look WAY too cartoony for me. I know its not about looks its about function but I've got such a great looking rig in every respect and having this blue and red crayon-lookin' footswitch would just be weird lol.

Latest posts

Back