My rig..

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcsdude

Reaction score
Being a relatively new Boogie owner I thought I'd proudly post my rig here... I hope that's OK with you all. :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

Thanks - yeah I'm really digging the port city cabs. That 2nd one I just got in today. Funking looking - great sounding - and easier to haul around than the boogie 2x12s. :)

And Yes that's a buddah wah. If you wah over lots of gain, which i do - it really kicks butt. It seems to have a good bit more sweep than my crybaby. It's a nice pedal.

Thanks for the compliments. Sorry about initially posting it in the wrong forum. :)

"hey mcsdude you should try using the delay pedal in the loops they sound better "

Actually - if my photography were better you'd see see the cables. Notice how there's extra space between my EVH flanger and my Tremelo pedal? That's for easy access to getting cables in and out. I run everything up through the flanger direct, then the tremelo, delay and reverb pedal all go through the loop. :)

So - excellent advice my man. I'm right there with ya. :)

"That Mesa foot controller is freakin' huge... As is your pedal board."

Thanks man. :) Yeah these road king foot pedals are monsters. I can't even fit the **** think in a gig bag so it just gets tossed in the back of the car.

You know I bought this head from guitar center - and they could not find the footswitch so they loaned me a 3 channel recto footswitch and were going to have boogie rush one to them. They'd call me when it got in.

It's been about 3 weeks now and not a single call from them. I ended up calling boogie directly and getting them to ship one to me at the sweet tune of $179. So that footswitch is kind of a sore subject for me. I'll always be checking sam ash first these days. :)

mcsdude said:
"That Mesa foot controller is freakin' huge... As is your pedal board."

Thanks man. :) Yeah these road king foot pedals are monsters. I can't even fit the **** think in a gig bag so it just gets tossed in the back of the car.

You know I bought this head from guitar center - and they could not find the footswitch so they loaned me a 3 channel recto footswitch and were going to have boogie rush one to them. They'd call me when it got in.

It's been about 3 weeks now and not a single call from them. I ended up calling boogie directly and getting them to ship one to me at the sweet tune of $179. So that footswitch is kind of a sore subject for me. I'll always be checking sam ash first these days. :)

DO NOT let GC get away with that! You should not have to buy a footswitch if you brought the amp new.

I actually just called them and learned the dude did not actually even order the one he promised me in a few days until 8 days after I bought the amp. They agreed to refund me the $179 I paid for the switch I bought directly from boogie but ofcourse I have to drive across town to have the refund issued.

hey man, great looking rig, and i bet it sounds equally great!

one tip concerning posting, at the top right-side of each post you have this button "quote", and when you press it, that post gets "quoted" in your post, much easier than copy-pasting text and adding quotation marks later. And easier to read too! :wink:

See, like this:

mcsdude said:
I actually just called them and learned the dude did not actually even order the one he promised me in a few days until 8 days after I bought the amp. They agreed to refund me the $179 I paid for the switch I bought directly from boogie but ofcourse I have to drive across town to have the refund issued.

Latest posts

Back