my punk rock band with dc-3 mixed with mark iv

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gyang1127

Reaction score
check out our music here:
http://www.myspace.com/duffocide
the music up now is unmixed which is why some levels are off and voices are where they shouldnt be but the mixed mastered copies should be up in a few days

edit: oh ya if you pan left you can hear mostly dc-3 and pan right its mostly mark iv

link isn't working man! cancel the last "/" and it'll work! I've heard that dc3 and markIV are also capable of that raw punk tones, and this is the confirm (Offspring's Smash album guitar parts have been recorded with a mark IV). Good work, thanks for sharing!

Sounds good.

Offspring used them too yeah, they're still using them.
Pennywise used the Mark IV too, its a **** good amp for heavy lead sounds with gobs of gain.

now offspring should be using mesa markIVs and vht pittbulls... i think the best tone they achieved in their career was the one on Ixnay on the Hombre (1997), when they had only markIVs i believe...not that Smash ('94) style raw distortion, but a saturated, chunky, powerful and cutting tone in the same time, i really loved it!

ytse_jam said:
now offspring should be using mesa markIVs and vht pittbulls... i think the best tone they achieved in their career was the one on Ixnay on the Hombre (1997), when they had only markIVs i believe...not that Smash ('94) style raw distortion, but a saturated, chunky, powerful and cutting tone in the same time, i really loved it!

I totally agree on that.

But I like the sound of the VHT Ultralead too.
But the Mark IV is and will probably always be my #1.
I really love this amp.

Latest posts

Back