My power tubes always rattle.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol: :lol: :lol: I bet that sounded good.

I usually notice it when I'm practicing. Output on 2 or so, not very loud considering how much more is available.

I will definitely let you guys know if it's BS or not.

FWIW, my stock Mesas rattle like a SOB, but my JJs and SEDs are dead quiet... I can install the Mesas and tap them and hear them rattle plain as day.

I noticed that I hear like noises from my mark 4 after I turn it off. I guess its the tubes making its little rattle . I'm not too sure. It should be fine right ? Regardless this amp is killer. I cant imagine living without it now.

I noticed that I hear like noises from my mark 4 after I turn it off. I guess its the tubes making its little rattle . I'm not too sure. It should be fine right ? Regardless this amp is killer. I cant imagine living without it now.

katsumura78 said:

That's just the (very hot) plates and glass cooling down, not unlike the Cat Conv under your car after you shut her down, especially in cold climes. Normal.

Edward

Latest posts

Back