My Complete Rig and Family (NOW WITH CLIPS)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i pretty much designed the rig to split the harmonic freuencies up between the two amps, so the ampeg is handleing mostly the bass and low mids (and some highs) while the boogie is doing most of the mids and highs and some mid bass. you have no idea how big a pain it is to level them together, db's dont really matter, both amps have to balance each other out.

damnit. i got scammed on evilbay for that mic. crap. stupid chinese scammers. now i have to wait for the paypal dispute to go through. what a bunch of crap.

time to go down to guitar center and pic up a sm57. i'm not about to wad through an army of chinese scammers to get on cheap mic.

so i got a Audix i5 mic, and got a friend of mine to lend me an sm57 to compare to as well as an EV 655. This is gonna be fun! I plan to spend all weekend testing micing. I have a e609, sm57, i5, and ev655 to play with as well as two DI boxes. this should account for some interesting sonic experiments.

Latest posts

Back