• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MY BOOGIE 1X12 CAB FOR YOUR 2X12 VERTICAL

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harry65

Reaction score
hi guys, i am the original owner, bought it 18 or 19 years ago,has a 90 watt black shadow, punchiest cab ever, hate to part with it but i need a 2x12 for the head i'm running now as it won't fit on the 1x12, i would prefer a vertical but am not against a horizontal either(i used to run a studio cal. 22 thru the 1x12) i can add cash or have some cool stuff to trade, thanks and god bless,

i don't think it's a thiele(not quite sure what a thiele is), this is not ported, but it sounds amazing, i had the pair at one time and like a fool sold one, oh well................

my email is in my profile if you send me your address i'll send pics, sorry i'm not that technical to know how to paste the pictures,be cool,harry

Latest posts

Back