My Birthday present (Suhr Guitar)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Wow!!!!!!! my birthday is on monday and today my Suhr Pro Series S6 arrived from Diffusion-audio....... placed the order yesterday and recieved the guitar today!!!!!!!! that's excellent service!!!!!!!
Amazing guitar!!!! the set up is perfect (low action),very light(basswood body,maple top/one piece maple neck), the suhr pick ups are smooth but agressive(SSH+ humbucker bridge,FLsingle coil middle and SSV humbucker neck)

i think tonight is going to be a very long night!!!

just want to share my happinnes :D
suhr.jpg

suhrproseriesS6005.jpg

suhrproseriesS6013.jpg

suhrproseriesS6006.jpg

wow didnt know you could get hsh from a pro series suhr. tight. maybe ill have to get one (custom moderns are just too expensive)

If you just ordered this recently, why does the print date on the sheet say July 7, 2009 ? Is it NOS ?

Just curious.... Not a big fan of Humbucker strats, but this one sure is a nice looking instrument. Happy Birthday.

Mike

Very, very nice. How about an even trade, MIM Strat for your guitar????? I know, tempting isn't it.......

mefgames said:
If you just ordered this recently, why does the print date on the sheet say July 7, 2009 ? Is it NOS ?

Just curious.... Not a big fan of Humbucker strats, but this one sure is a nice looking instrument. Happy Birthday.

Mike
hey mike,

i was lucky that this specific dealer had this guitar in stock(otherwise it would it take 4-6 months)

what i like about the pickup configuration is that position 1 is the bridge humbucker, position 2 splits the bridge humbucker to single, position 3 is the single middlepickup, position 4th splits the neck pickup to single and position 5 is neck humbucker... so basically i have many choices.

playability in this guitar is incredible!

thanks

barryathome said:
Very, very nice. How about an even trade, MIM Strat for your guitar????? I know, tempting isn't it.......
that's a nice guitar you have but this baby is here to stay :D

before

And After

i replaced the stock pick ups, pickguard,from 5 way swtich to 3 way switch and vol/tone knobs.

the new pickups are liquifire neck/crunchlab bridge

and this is the way is staying!!!!!! happy camper here.........love the liquifire/crunchlab set

Old BF Shred said:
If it sounds as good as it looks, you're in there!

Nice acquisition! :D

thanks Old BF Shred!!!!

she has extended my vocabulary of expressions....... she is a keeper

derekjason said:
+1,000 pts for eliminating the middle pickup. 8)

good observation!!!!!!!! the middle pick up is not for everyone :wink:

nice ESP collection you have!!!!!!!

Cool guitar and a belated happy b-day to you. Your mods really changed the look of that guitar in a big way. Glad that you are digging the new pickups.

salvatruco said:
derekjason said:
+1,000 pts for eliminating the middle pickup. 8)

good observation!!!!!!!! the middle pick up is not for everyone :wink:

nice ESP collection you have!!!!!!!

ha thank you! yeah im def not a middle pickup dude, i saw the first couple of pics, and was like " that guitar would be so hot IF it werent for the middle pickup", and BAM i scrolled down, and saw the new pickguard and was like "oh ok i see where this guy is comin from" hahah

Latest posts

Back