Most outragous Mesa ever built,owned or saw

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the powder coating process is an ionic bonding between the "paint" and the metal.

formisano,where have we to look closer,I inspected the entire ebay page and couldnt see a selling price,guess I need to look harder or you could just tell us what price you found the amp sold for??

The amp was taken off auction and is no longer for sale...

Here's mine:

LesandBoogie2res.jpg

MesaNomad.jpg

I am not much of a Nomad fan but that is a nice cab you got there sotto.

I hear ya' there, Russ. I have some nice amps, and the clean and vintage channels on the Nomad are as good (or better) as anything else I have.

Interestingly, when I got this cab and tried wiping it down with some guitar polish, the cloth started picking up some red stain. I contacted Mesa about it, and they said these cabs should have only a good quality paste wax applied. That worked perfectly.

The wildest I've seen, and I sadly do not have pictures of this, was a triple rec. The tolex was stripped, the cab sanded and the entire cab was chrome plated. A custom chrome grille was installed with vents all the way across. Blue neons were installed behind the grilled and knobs with LED indicators were installed as well. It was impressive to say the least.

Latest posts

Back