MKC+ COLISEUM SHOT AND HELP

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sure, what do you want translated ? that was the original thread btw ...

http://mesaboogie.de/forum.php?req=thread&id=495

bigmouth said:
sure, what do you want translated ? that was the original thread btw ...

http://mesaboogie.de/forum.php?req=thread&id=495

Hei bigmouth

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
can you translete?

3200,-EUR!? :nuts: Also das wäre der mir bestimmt nicht wert. So selten der auch ist, und so gut

er klingen mag, sorry. Ist meine persönliche Meinung.

Dann war dieser Coliseum MK2C+, den ich oben gepostet hab, ja ein schnäppchen. Der stand vor 2 Wochen

auf ebay Deutschland als MK3 deklariert zum Sofort-Preis von 1300,-EUR ! :huh:

Ist letztendlich aber für 2200,- verkauft worden, da ein Startgebot von 900,- vorlag.

2200,- waren mir schon zu viel.

Also this

Ganz ehrlich, ich bin auch froh das die Auktion nicht hingehauen hat...

Man kennt das ja, da hat man sich einen Amp in den Kopf gesetzt und steigert sich fröhlich über sein Ziel hinaus. Ich halte 2200 Euro auch eher für angemessen. Dennoch, es gibt Menschen in Deutschland die zahlen mehr ... iss halt so. Ich hoffe Mesa bringt bald eine Widerauflage des Mark 2C+ auf den Markt. Darauf wartet die Gitarrenwelt zwar schon lange, aber der Mark1 ist schon lange wieder auf dem Markt, also. . . wer ist der Nächste?

Danke BIGMOUTH :eek:

3200,-EUR!? :nuts: Also das wäre der mir bestimmt nicht wert. So selten der auch ist, und so gut er klingen mag, sorry. Ist meine persönliche Meinung.

3200 euro ? :nuts: that for sure would not be worth it to me. as rare as it is and as good as it might sound. sorry. just my personal opinion.

Dann war dieser Coliseum MK2C+, den ich oben gepostet hab, ja ein schnäppchen. Der stand vor 2 Wochen auf ebay Deutschland als MK3 deklariert zum Sofort-Preis von 1300,-EUR ! :huh:

then the coliseum MKIIC+, which I posted above was a bargain. that stood 2 weeks ago on ebay germany as a MKIII and with a BIN of 1300 euro ! :huh:

Ist letztendlich aber für 2200,- verkauft worden, da ein Startgebot von 900,- vorlag. 2200,- waren mir schon zu viel.

It sold in the end at 2200, as a first offer of 900 was there. 2200 were way too much for me.

Also this

Ganz ehrlich, ich bin auch froh das die Auktion nicht hingehauen hat...

To be all honest I'm also happy I didn't win the auction ...

Man kennt das ja, da hat man sich einen Amp in den Kopf gesetzt und steigert sich fröhlich über sein Ziel hinaus. Ich halte 2200 Euro auch eher für angemessen. Dennoch, es gibt Menschen in Deutschland die zahlen mehr ... iss halt so. Ich hoffe Mesa bringt bald eine Widerauflage des Mark 2C+ auf den Markt. Darauf wartet die Gitarrenwelt zwar schon lange, aber der Mark1 ist schon lange wieder auf dem Markt, also. . . wer ist der Nächste?

Well, one knows it ... one sets his mind on a certain amp and bids way too much. I think euro 2200 are adequate. nevertheless there are people in germany that would pay more ... it just happens to be so. I hope Mesa will bring a reiusse MKIIC+ on the market. the guitarworld is waiting a long time allready but the MKI is allready on the market again ... which will be next ?

Danke BIGMOUTH

welcome

ytse_jam said:
uéi venessian, speto de vegner a vederve intorno par el veneto me racomando, cosita ghe do n'ocià ala to bestia anca dal vivo! 'na volta momenti che vegnevo a sentirve a basàn ma ala fine no' ghe l'ho fata no... son curioso! scusa par el dialeto ma son trentin a dir el vero, g'ho de mo' qualche influenza vicentina :wink:

che beo sentire aria de casa anca qua!

simul class said:
ytse_jam said:
uéi venessian, speto de vegner a vederve intorno par el veneto me racomando, cosita ghe do n'ocià ala to bestia anca dal vivo! 'na volta momenti che vegnevo a sentirve a basàn ma ala fine no' ghe l'ho fata no... son curioso! scusa par el dialeto ma son trentin a dir el vero, g'ho de mo' qualche influenza vicentina :wink:

che beo sentire aria de casa anca qua!

Hello Simul Class, welcome!!

I translate what he means
" what a nice sensation feels at home also here"

What's the small trim pot on the R1-A board? Now that you have the limit control set up how does it sound? It's disconnected on mine as well, wondering if it's worth it to pull the chassis and hook it up.

yrobbyy said:
What's the small trim pot on the R1-A board? Now that you have the limit control set up how does it sound? It's disconnected on mine as well, wondering if it's worth it to pull the chassis and hook it up.

I dont know how the small trim works.

I like the limiter. It doesnt works really as a volume reducer. Well, it decreases the volume but also comes into the sound a sweet and natural harmonic distortion that softens the hard sound that is generally into the 300 series. Bass becomes soft and highs not harsh. Very useful for solos. The stings are much easier to play. More you increase the limiter value and more the overall sound it's compressed. I found that the best setting for me it's "2". This is the best compromise between impact and compression IMHO.

Try to use clean channel with

presence---------4
limit---------------4/6
input gain -------8
high--------------6 pulled
mid---------------4
bass--------------1
master ----------7 pulled

AC/DC sound!!

With limit set at 0 the head works exactly like if not connected

:twisted: :twisted:

Thanks for the response. I'll have to re connect mine and check it out. I usually just run mine in 1/2 power, the master works well.

one thing i love about my C+ is how smooth the taper is on the master volume.. there is No jump in Volume just perfect smooth swell..

Latest posts

Back