MK11B full manual.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Calos

Reaction score
Very useful, especially the settings and 12at7/12ax7 info (note do not change a 12at7 for a 12ax7 on the reverb)

mkiib_manfull_Page_1.png

mkiib_manfull_Page_2.png

mkiib_manfull_Page_3.png

mkiib_manfull_Page_4.png

mkiib_manfull_Page_5.png

mkiib_manfull_Page_6.png

mkiib_manfull_Page_7.png

mkiib_manfull_Page_8.png

cal

Very, very cool! I've still got my manual, but it didn't have the settings. I'll take a screen shot or two. Thanks! I love my IIB (or not IIB).

Hey, I've really gotta thank you for this. I played around with the settings this afternoon and never really knew what a difference the Presence control could make...I always kept it around 5.

Up until now, I've been using the 5 band EQ to get the bite I need for solos. Turning up the treble and dialing down the bass. The Presence takes care of that so nicely. That and other styles, too. What a difference! Now I can use the EQ for alternate sounds or just as a clean boost.

I tried the AT7s but went back to AX7s. That was a while ago. I might give it another shot.

Thanks, man. Cheers! 8)

gitapik said:
Very, very cool! I've still got my manual, but it didn't have the settings. I'll take a screen shot or two. Thanks! I love my IIB (or not IIB).

Your very welcome, I have the manual on my system as a pdf and exported to jpegs, just right click and save each and you will have them on your pc or print them, if you want the pdf manual just email me.

cal

Latest posts

Back