MK V.....

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JOEY B. said:
There will be a showdown between five C+ amps (simul, export, coliseum, 60/100) and the MkIII blue stripe Coliseum and the MkV very soon in North Alabama. It will include ALL channels and modes of each amp. :shock:
vids, you must post vids! did I mention vids?

JOEY B. said:
richb said:
I heard one of the prototypes(does it really matter who's it is?)
anyway,I still think my IIC+ sounds better but than again i didn't have a chance to touch the V...
I'll see soon enough.Can't wait.
Richb

There will be a showdown between five C+ amps (simul, export, coliseum, 60/100) and the MkIII blue stripe Coliseum and the MkV very soon in North Alabama. It will include ALL channels and modes of each amp. :shock:

I can cover the IV.

We just need someone for the Mark I.

JOEY B. said:
richb said:
I heard one of the prototypes(does it really matter who's it is?)
anyway,I still think my IIC+ sounds better but than again i didn't have a chance to touch the V...
I'll see soon enough.Can't wait.
Richb

Hey don't forget my purple III or my blue III.

JOEY B. said:

Yeah, I wanna drive up there and see that one.

Let's have a pool on who gets the earliest serial #. I ordered mine as well. That picture thread is going to be great!

besides the obvious differences of a speaker and amp size, are there any other significant differences expected between the head and the 1x12 cabinet model?

Back