MK V Footswitch real estate?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mork

Reaction score
Can someone please post dimensions of the footswitch so I can see how much room on my pedal board it will use up? Thanks.

a shitload. im pretty sure the dimensions are on the site for the mark v on mesa's site. But all i know is its a fucking beast and takes up alot of room but i love it.

That's great thanks :) I'm gonna need a bigger pedal board....

I have a Pedaltrain 2 and it fits on there like it was designed to do so. Here is a pic.

DSC03288.jpg

Mork said:
My God it's a BIG BEAST!!

Not as big as it looks, camera is zoomed in pretty far. Everything is velcro'd and ty-wrapped, just pick it up and go! With the exception of the Wah and volume pedal.

smd24fan said:
I have a Pedaltrain 2 and it fits on there like it was designed to do so. Here is a pic.

DSC03288.jpg

i got the exact pedal board but the footswitch is down where your phaser and such is i find it easier to get to and not push a bunch of other pedals down lol.

theroan said:
Ya I couldnt take it anymore. I am now switching with my M13 and Mini amp gizmo. SO MUCH HAPPIER!!!
Switching pedals? amp channels? or both?

Both. The M13 has 4 folders of 12 scenes. You can only bring up one folder at a time. Each of the 12 scenes can have up to four different effects running at once. Also, each is it's own midi preset. So with the Mini Amp Gizmo, it remembers which midi preset on the M13 corresponds with a specific amp setting.

For instance:

Scene 1 - is just a chorus on channel 1 with eq and reverb.
Scene 2 - a noise gate on channel 3 with eq no reverb

etc etc.

So with a push of one button I go from set of effects and an amp setting to totally different one.

Check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSDZpZmqddo&feature=player_embedded

thats pretty fucking sick but i still like my stop boxes much less confusing knowing me id forget waht settings i have in which scene lol

how are the effects in the M13, compared to the g major if you've played that? Im interested in delay, chorus, pitch (does it have intelligent pitch) and things other than a phaser / flanger (i use the evh pedals for that.. best i've ever heard)

@salvatruco

I love that minimalist look. Are those re-housed pedals into sleek alluminum enclosures or a particular make?

dmcguitar said:
how are the effects in the M13, compared to the g major if you've played that? Im interested in delay, chorus, pitch (does it have intelligent pitch) and things other than a phaser / flanger (i use the evh pedals for that.. best i've ever heard)

I don't have much experience with it. But I can definitely say that the M13 has the Nova System beat. The flexibility, ease of use, number of effects, it's pretty awesome. My buddy has the Nova Delay and his M9 kicked it off the board.

Delays great, mods great, even some of the drive and compressors are pretty good. It does have pitch shifting just not polyphinic pitch shifting at this time. We're pretty hopeful that the next update will take care of that.

The Seek wah model is really, the Reverbs are amazing, even better than the Verbzilla. Youtube "particle verb" that sound alone I would buy a pedal for.

They introduced in the last update 8 wah's which are all pretty well done.
I was hesitant to get rid of all my pedals, but I havent looked back since, especially now that I'm changing channels on my amp with it.

Mork said:
@salvatruco

I love that minimalist look. Are those re-housed pedals into sleek alluminum enclosures or a particular make?

Hey Mork,

thanks, i rehoused the one on the left above the footswitch (that's a Wampler analogecho), the rest are DIY projects except the TU-2. i got the enclosures from http://www.roadrageprogear.com/enclosures.html
:wink:

those are nice strats you have!!!!!!!

Cool, thanks for the link :) nice cases.

I love my Jeff Beck Strat but the Japanese Kahler Strat is something special. I bought it new in 1988! (can't believe it was that long ago) If I found another I'd buy it.

salvatruco said:
Mork said:
@salvatruco

Hey Mork,

thanks, i rehoused the one on the left above the footswitch (that's a Wampler analogecho), the rest are DIY projects except the TU-2. i got the enclosures from http://www.roadrageprogear.com/enclosures.html
:wink:

those are nice strats you have!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back