MK IV Mod's..

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i've heard about a guy here in italy who has done a mod to his mkIV to make its lead tone sound closer to the IIC+. He also lowered crunch gain and bass. However i think this isn't a "standard" or common mod...

what is the c23 lead? I did a seach but can't find enough on it. thanks for any help.

Boogiebabie, My MKIV is a 2002 model or newer(not sure) anyway Is the mod the same for the newer MKIV's? Thanks

About me, i don't want my MarkIV to have any mods at all, the only mod i can think of is the FX Loop, that is a serie one, i would like to have it parallel, with a mix knob !

Boogiebabie, I see a lot of caps on the circuit board , that look like they're there to bleed off some treble. Are there any more caps there that don't need to be?

i know how to make it switchable...but i understand why you wouldn't say...lol...i don't really think it need's more treble...the lead channel is prefect for me..

the most i have done to mine is put a cap over the switchable fx loop to cut out the pop is somtimes get's...

I came across this on the web a couple of years ago - I've never tried it and am not sure what it would do...
I currently use a Digitech RP-1's effects loop send into the Mark IV's input and the Mark IV's effect loop out into the effect loop return of the RP-1 and then the RP-1's mono output into the effects return of the Mark IV. This setup is working in an awesome way. I have only owned the amp for a few weeks and am just "getting to know it".
No idea what is AWESOME about it but I suppose it is a MOD of sorts

Back