Mk III headcount

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mk III headcount

• Mk III Simulclass Combo

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • Mk III Simulclass Head

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • Mk III 60w Combo

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Mk III 60W Head

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Mk III 100/60 Combo

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Mk III 100.60 Head

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
I sent my Simul combo to Mesa in July for a tune and I had Mike B do the R2 volume mod too.
I have been gigging with it exclusively lately. I use it tilted back on a boogie tilt stick (no cabs) and lovin' it.
I'm very happy with my sound using it.

Mark III Red Stripe 100 watt head on top of a Marshall 1960A. What does 100/60 mean??? I know mine is 100 watt Graphic EQ/Reverb non-simulclass.

'86 Purple stripe head w/EQ, Simul-Class & R2 mod. No Reverb. Sounds amazing. Ruby EL34 and 6L6gc tubes in there at the moment with JJ's in the preamp I think, haven't looked in a while because I'm too busy playing it!

I recently bought a Mark III simul-class combo. Don't know the date; no stripe that I can find. Hardwood and wicker.

I mostly like it so far. Had a few suspicious popping noises to start with, but they seem to have gone away. Also, the fan noise is noticeable at practice volume levels.

For the person who sent one back to Mesa: What did they charge for the checkup?
Thanks.
-Mark

'88 Blue Stripe Simul Combo, EV, GEQ, Reverb.
I LOVE IT!!
Would eventually like to put it in a head shell to match my cabs better. But for now the EV combo is ideal.

Latest posts

Back