• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mk IIC+ Combo (Sale pending) - Headshell/speaker cabs avail

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markchatwin

Reaction score
I have a killer rig for sale. It is an original C+ Simulclass in a blonde combo with the lighter brown grill cloth. It is fully loaded with original EQ, Reverb, Footswitch. Also check out the original STR-415 power tubes. I also have a Mesa Boogie Head shell that I keep the chassis in made by Boogie. This allows the rig to be in components and easily moveable about the studio. I also have a Mesa Thiele closed back cabinet and a 1x12 open back cabinet (made by George - GTS) each with the EV12L Black Shadow speaker. I'm looking at 6k or best offer or will part up. Contact at: [email protected]

http://s1094.photobucket.com/user/thegrapeguy/library/Mesa%20Boogie%20Mark%20II%20C%20Plus%20-%20Amp%20Switcher%20and%20Cabs?page=1

Here's a link to my PHOTOBUCKET with a few photos...

http://s1094.photobucket.com/user/thegrapeguy/library/Mesa%20Boogie%20Mark%20II%20C%20Plus%20-%20Amp%20Switcher%20and%20Cabs?page=1

Price breakdown:
Original fully loaded C+ Simulclass combo - $4200
Original Mesa Headshell (built around 2008) with Mesa Reverb tank and Mesa fan- $450
Mesa Boogie High Gain Amp Switcher - $800 (SOLD)
Mid 80's Mesa Boogie 1x12 closed back Thiele with original EV 12L - $350
New 1x12 open back (built to Mesa specs by George "GTS") with EV Black Shadow speaker - $375
Original Lead/Rhythm footswitch - $50
Flight case that C+ came in - $125
Cover for C+ (not sure if original) - $25

Mark is A+++. I can assure you his C+ is legit and of the highest quality, as I'm probably the one who talked him into getting it several years back over many phone calls! You'll have no problems with Mark!

Another + 1!

Mark sold me a C+ head he had a couple years ago and it's been a joy to own. Mark is very knowledeable when it comes to these amps. It was expensive, but worth it.

I joked to my girlfriend about having her sit in the back seat and buckle the amp up in the passenger seat. Joked (I'm still alive).

Amp Switcher gone. Yeh Rich the head shell is yours but this C+ combo is the original 1st one I ever got not yours. Your's had kind of a dark front on your combo cabinet... C+ and cabinets still available...

Bump! C+ still available either in original combo cabinet or with new Mesa Headshell or both. Thiele and open back 1x12 still available. Original tubes too! Any reasonable offer considered - Thanks...

Sale pending on the C+ combo, road case, footswitch. Headshell and speaker cabinets still available...

Elpelotero said:
Mark is A+++. I can assure you his C+ is legit and of the highest quality, as I'm probably the one who talked him into getting it several years back over many phone calls! You'll have no problems with Mark!

Yet another + 1

Just bought a Thiele cabinet, great condition, good price, awesome packing job, from Mark. My experience was that Mark is a fair and honest guy. I felt comfortable sending $ after talking to him. But thank you all for the votes of confidence. I figured if you guys are willing to put that out there, he must be trustworthy which proved to be true.

Oh and Mark - The Thiele WAS the missing ingredient.

Latest posts

Back