Midi Matrix Rack Schematic & Mains Voltage

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UltraBitchin

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am now a proud owner of a vintage MIDI Matrix Rack unit from the 90’s and an Abacus. The MIDI Matrix came from Japan and says “wired for 100v” on the outside. I’m in the USA and want to wire it for 120v.

I haven’t been able to locate a schematic anywhere. Does anyone have one or could anyone potentially help me with a mains swap? I’m handy with a soldering iron and feel comfortable doing clean work.
IMG_2312.jpeg

Hi everyone! I am now a proud owner of a vintage MIDI Matrix Rack unit from the 90’s and an Abacus. The MIDI Matrix came from Japan and says “wired for 100v” on the outside. I’m in the USA and want to wire it for 120v.

I haven’t been able to locate a schematic anywhere. Does anyone have one or could anyone potentially help me with a mains swap? I’m handy with a soldering iron and feel comfortable doing clean work.View attachment 5065
IMG_2313.jpeg
IMG_2315.jpeg
IMG_2316.jpeg
IMG_2317.jpeg
IMG_2318.jpeg
IMG_2319.jpeg
IMG_2320.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2321.jpeg
    IMG_2321.jpeg
    183.6 KB
That is cool! I’ve never seen one of these in the real world.

I don’t know if John still works at the Mesa Hollywood store, but he used to be the only guy that was able to repair the Triaxis. He might be able to help you out.

Latest posts

Back