Midi Amp Switchers for Roadster

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ironjose

Reaction score
+1 on the amp gizmo. I am using my m13 to control the amp gizmo to control my roadster. awesome setup!

I have the RG-16 (replaced by AmpGizmo) and the Mastermind pedal... great gear! Ron from RJM helped me by phone and email when I had problems setting it up as well. Great company.

I am running the RG-16 with my Roadster head and a G-Major... I have TOO many options now :twisted:

sekunda said:
I have the RG-16 (replaced by AmpGizmo) and the Mastermind pedal... great gear! Ron from RJM helped me by phone and email when I had problems setting it up as well. Great company.

I am running the RG-16 with my Roadster head and a G-Major... I have TOO many options now :twisted:

well that's what im looking for... options !!!
some friends say to ditch the gt8 and get another effects processor like the Nova System, but i really like the gt8 and i've been using it for years !!!

go for the RJM products such as the Amp Gizmo, Mini Amp Gizmo or the old RG-16 which got an update to it and now is selling as the Rack Gizmo.
with the RGs you get 8 function switches like the Amp Gizmo does plus 8 audio loops for switching pedals in/out via midi.

without the RG-16 my main rig wouldn´t work. it´s all switched and routed by the RG-16 - which is an awesome product and of course Ron is such a great guy!

I run mine through the RIVERA RM-1, which is the same as the G-Lab, but relabelled and distributed in the States by Rivera.

Doesn't really get better than this! I love it!

Back