Metal Guitar Suggestions? Ibanez, ESP or Schecter?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If possible, the ESP made in Japan guitars.

This is all Japanese, but check out the site:
http://www.espguitars.co.jp/

Scroll your cursor to the left side and click on either the ESP or Edwards (budget) logos. If you have the cash (and a connection in Japan), by all means go for a Navigator!!! 8)

I'm sold on an ESP :D

The MH-350NT semms great for me, and the dark brown sunburst looks really nice in person. if i dont like the EMG's i can switch them out for blackouts eventually. it's a great guitar for the price, and really good quality without spending big $$$ :lol:

I had an ESP Eclipse II Snow White that i whited out (tonepros locking bridge w/ graphite saddles and tailpiece that i powdered coated white, white EMG 81x and white EMG 85x w/ white pickup rings and sperzel locking chrome tuners) thing was a freaking beauty. If i still have pics ill post them up sometime. It was the best guitar I have ever owned (until my dream guitar was released Buckethead Signature :lol: )

I still have an EC-1000 VB that i use as a backup guitar.

Love the eclipses they are light and handle really well even the lower model EC-1000 is really good.

Latest posts

Back