Mesa warranty question

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

litespeed

Reaction score
My 1and a half month old Lonestar special died and I'm now at the mercy of Mesa's warranty process.Just curious how others here have fared with this situation and what I can expect.BTW,my amp was'nt abused or anything that would void the warranty

litespeed said:
My 1and a half month old Lonestar special died and I'm now at the mercy of Mesa's warranty process.Just curious how others here have fared with this situation and what I can expect.BTW,my amp was'nt abused or anything that would void the warranty

I assume you sent in your warranty card . Call mesa at 707 778 6565 . They will return your call and try to troubleshoot your amp . If they cant get you up and running they will isuue an RA# and have UPS pick up your amp to have it returned to them . You may have a authorized service center near you . They will stand behind the warranty .

from what i know of mesa's warranty deparment (never had to use it myself thankfully) they are really good. so i don't think you'll have any problems. i'll let one of our more experienced members who has experience with them give you more information.

I powered it up for a couple minutes,hit standby,and......nothing.No sound whatsoever.No hiss.....nothing.Started troublesooting by first checking fuse and then swapped out every single tube to no avail......Not exactly cheerful about this.Took it to the dealer where I bought it they have a local place that's a Mesa certified repair shop.As to what is wrong with the amp,I and the guys at the dealer are stumped.

How, excatly, did you check the fuse? Did you use a meter? If you merely looked at it, it could be bad but look good. Either use a meter or swap with a known good fuse.

One other thing. Have you looked at the back of the amp to make sure the tubes are glowing?

Well, one more, one more thing. Are you sure you didn't have a breaker trip?

TW

Latest posts

Back