Mesa Warranty in writting?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asattwanger

Reaction score
Hey, I have searched the Mesa site. Search after search. Rewording it several times.

Warranty
Amp Warranty
New Amp Warranty
Mesa Warranty
Mesa Standard Warranty

and nothing!!!!!!!

Would be nice to see what the offer me as a future buyer.

DAve

Yes your right,, I did the same thing too. I spoke with a Mesa rep and he agreed with me that it seemed a bit foolish not having anything about their warranty on their sight. It would be nice if they had an online warrenty registration. Anyways a while back I purchased a floor model f50 and it didnt come with any paperwork. nothing,,just amp. Mesa had me fax them all my info,including amps info and proof of purchase and they took care of it. They called me back stating the warranty has been started. I recently bought a rectoverb and all paperwork came with the amp so I was able to simple send it in. I believe all mesa amps come with a standard 5 year warranty.

asattwanger said:
Hey, I have searched the Mesa site. Search after search. Rewording it several times.

Warranty
Amp Warranty
New Amp Warranty
Mesa Warranty
Mesa Standard Warranty

and nothing!!!!!!!

Would be nice to see what the offer me as a future buyer.

DAve

There is 5 year transferrable warranty on all mesa amps .

rabies said:
It would be nice to know specifically what the warranty does and does not cover. I've posted this question before on here and no replies.

For example, I've heard that using GT 4-7 (medium) power tubes are ok, but the light or hard rated ones will void the warranty.

call mesa artist relations at 707 778 6565 . They will sort it out for you .

Latest posts

Back