• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Stiletto ACE Head Unit (Black) - SOLD!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silverwulf

Reaction score
SOLD!

I have a Mesa Stiletto ACE Head Unit, black tolex in virtually mint condition for sale. Comes with slip cover, footswitch, looks and plays like new.

SOLD!

Paypal is fine if you cover the 3% fee. Tons of references around these parts, just ask around.

Please note, the rectifier tube is not pictured. I just bought a brand new Mesa 5U4GB for it, but it wasn't installed prior to the pics being taken.

Dang Jack that was quick.

Silverwulf said:
I have a Mesa Stiletto ACE Head Unit, black tolex in virtually mint condition for sale. Comes with slip cover, footswitch, looks and plays like new.

$1049 + Shipping

Paypal is fine if you cover the 3% fee. Tons of references around these parts, just ask around. Pics coming soon because I was too lazy to dig out my camera last night... 8)

siggy14 said:
Dang Jack that was quick.

Well, I ended up with a Stiletto Series II Deuce also through various deals/trades (that I didn't plan on having) and have no need to keep them both. I love the ACE (have had 2 of them, gigged with the previous one a few times), but in choosing between them...loud as hell drummer + more headroom trumps the 2204-ish sweetness of the ACE... 8)

Latest posts

Back