• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Short Cream Headshell FS

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The reason I am selling the head shell is because I bought one at a flea market and put the MKIV head I had into it.

I was going to purchase another short chassis amp and put it in one of the head shells (Hence why I was asking) but I am closing on a house in less than a week and realize that is not the best idea right now.

Hence I took it out of the one that is for sale (Had a chassis in it) and put it in this one. The one I bought has a wicker front and I like the looks of it a little more.

The one that is for sale WAS purchased on ebay a while ago.

I had a mark IV in the one that I am selling and when it was in, it seemed like the head wasn't in all the way when it was mounted. It fit and everything but just seemed like it was a hair off. I just figured it was for a mark I but would fit the other mark series amps but be a little off. I had the mark IV in there and the holes lined up perfectly but there was maybe a 1/4" gap in the front so I figured it was for the MKI. Again I said I described it to the best of my knowledge.

Maybe you should ask me instead of poking holes into a situation that you have no idea about next time... thanks...

Also, I didn't think it was for the mark IV because the cut out for the reverb tank is different than the other one I got.

Terje79 said:
Maybe you should ask me instead of poking holes into a situation that you have no idea about next time... thanks...

Lighten up a little... it seems that the only reason you are on this forum is to sell your stuff. We are just trying to be cautious since the scammers are out there. 8)

I know that you have been dealing with an increasing number of spammers on ebay and these forums. I also realize that none of you actually know me in person. Its just tough because I feel like the new guy on here. I don't post because I really don't know that much about the technical stuff, I am more of a player than a gear head, but I came here to hopefully learn more (and apparently I have too much gear).

If I came off as attacking back I didn't mean to. Maybe you guys can let me know exactly what this is so I can update it on ebay...

You are more than welcome to be wary. I am sorry that I came off that way. Also my apologies for not knowing everything about it. Thanks for helping though. There is a lot of interest in this, i did not mean to "pump it up" and if I did, is there something wrong with that? Also, if you think the BIN price is too high, then don't bid on it... very simple.

JSYK I have put up the distances between the screws on the ebay auction page if you want to see if you head will fit. Hopefully this will stop everyone from being "wary".

Latest posts

Back