Mesa Roadster tone@ lamb of god

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fendercustom said:
yeah but i think I have absolutely no fucking clue what I'm talking about so I'm going to submerge my hollow head in a bucket of hot lava :)

That's more like it.

Wow, why all the hate?? It's his taste that it doesn't sound brutal, to each his own. Not everyone likes the Mark series, so don't go flaming someone for their oppinion. I see lots of people bash the recto series because they're so "loose" and you don't see this kind of reaction from all the recto owners, you shouldn't have to defend any amp, it should stand on it's own without you putting down anyone that bashes it. Now saying you have a different oppinion is different, but bashing someone else's oppinion??? That's just an illogical argument, oppinions are individual and don't have to agree with anyone else's.

Oh no, not another one of these. I don't know what the fuss is about, but I absolutely love pussy. :wink:

~trem

It's very typical that people think markseries sound pussy, until they hear it. I think a lot of people buy rectifiers just because you see them a lot on television and look like badass amps.
The first time I ever saw a markseriesamp, it looked more like a valvestate, but the first time I ever heard one, I was very amazed.

guitarmaster said:
pmb said:
It's very typical that people think markseries sound pussy, until they hear it. I think a lot of people buy rectifiers just because you see them a lot on television and look like badass amps.
The first time I ever saw a markseriesamp, it looked more like a valvestate, but the first time I ever heard one, I was very amazed.

+1

marks are still pussy! LOL

guitarmaster said:
vertigo_ said:
marks are still pussy! LOL

:lol: your sarcasm is pussy and probably you have never played one............when I owned my Mark III you were a little child :lol: and now I remember, you're the guy who told Kurt Cobain was a skilled guitarist ( this makes me laugh.........).

:idea: :arrow: please shut up ! and open your ears!!!!!!!!

Oh I forgot...guitarmaster can't handle balls...its fine not everyone is man enough to deal with a recto. Old school mark punk!

guitarmaster said:
vertigo_ said:
guitarmaster said:
:lol: your sarcasm is pussy and probably you have never played one............when I owned my Mark III you were a little child :lol: and now I remember, you're the guy who told Kurt Cobain was a skilled guitarist ( this makes me laugh.........).

:idea: :arrow: please shut up ! and open your ears!!!!!!!!

Oh I forgot...guitarmaster can't handle balls...its fine not everyone is man enough to deal with a recto. Old school mark punk!

:lol: :lol: :lol: brainless child.............I also like rectos and I have never bashed these amps, because every Mesa amp has his own tone, but before telling that Marks sound pussy, learn to play your guitar instead of playing at FPS................:lol:

PS : by the way, I like your childish statements, you make me laugh :lol:

vertigo_ said:
Old school mark punk!
:lol: :lol:

LOL...you make my friday's even better.

actually i played guitar before you were born and i tried mark 4 but thats not the sound i want....compare a rectifier with a mark and everyone will hear the rectifier have more brutal tone, mark is a good amp no doubt but its not the amp for me...and the thing with music is that EVERYONE have different taste...so just respect that everyone dont think the same way you do! and stop all this stupid childish arguing

fendercustom said:
actually i played guitar before you were born and i tried mark 4 but thats not the sound i want....compare a rectifier with a mark and everyone will hear the rectifier have more brutal tone, mark is a good amp no doubt but its not the amp for me...and the thing with music is that EVERYONE have different taste...so just respect that everyone dont think the same way you do! and stop all this stupid childish arguing

On behalf of everyone, we're sorry we don't argree with your nasty comment. Can you stop bothering everyone now, and especially stop sending me PMs becuase it's getting a bit creepy.

us? cant you talk for urself...i wasnt the one who was writing the most childish and stupid reply in history...and u was bothering everyone when u posted that reply

fendercustom said:
us? cant you talk for urself...i wasnt the one who was writing the most childish and stupid reply in history...and u was bothering everyone when u posted that reply

alright, you done?

Latest posts

Back