Mesa NAMM 2009 vid clips post here!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jay

Reaction score
I found this on you tube, not sure if it is the Mark 5 but I think it is. Not the best sound but here it is. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h72iZmQuPoI

I think it is. Around :30 a dude makes some adjustments and it has the headshell shape, but who knows. I know one thing though, I almost vomited listening to that guys mindless shred.

Great coverage on that youtube video.. are those stilettos pink??? Like the Lonestar black stain finish too... oh yeah.. the Mark V sounded.... ok :mrgreen:

Thanks for the link. Amp sounds good but clips will only tell so much.

I think I want to hear the Marshall voiced one more than the Mark V !

Like the second clip. It was nice to hear someone play some of the cleans and not just metal. Hope to see more clips of the Mark V with the cleans or more jazzy bluesy tones that I know are inside it, just really tired of seeing clips of the Mark line being used just for metal. Anyone seen clips of any of the other new Mesa amps?

Elpelotero said:
I think it is. Around :30 a dude makes some adjustments and it has the headshell shape, but who knows. I know one thing though, I almost vomited listening to that guys mindless shred.

Mindless? SWEET! Can't wait to see your rendition of it then! I understand it's not your taste, but mindless?

I wouldn't listen to that for hours on end, but I can appreciate chops when I hear them.

NuSkoolTone said:
Elpelotero said:

Mindless? SWEET! Can't wait to see your rendition of it then! I understand it's not your taste, but mindless?

I wouldn't listen to that for hours on end, but I can appreciate chops when I hear them.
...man,2009 has brought out the uglies...a lot of newbies taking issues with the Grand Inquisitors lately(nuskool , at 163 posts, stepping up in class versus a possible 3000 post Elpelotero...I won't mention the others of late...)I bow to the Elders ,and I always keep my notebook open :)

lesterpaul said:
NuSkoolTone said:
Elpelotero said:

...man,2009 has brought out the uglies...a lot of newbies taking issues with the Grand Inquisitors lately(nuskool , at 163 posts, stepping up in class versus a possible 3000 post Elpelotero...I won't mention the others of late...)I bow to the Elders ,and I always keep my notebook open :)

I hardly consider myself an elder on the brink of 23. :wink: But thanks for the support. :) Everyone has their own opinion. I can listen to most shred but to me that was just pure wankery. That's my opinion and anyone is welcome to piss on it if they like. Just don't question me when it comes to rectos :D

The first video sounds like everyday at Guitar Center or Sam Ash at any location (The second video is great) I usually like to be aware of the notes, and keys around me when trying to test out equipment, it sounds like actual music in the end, I wish more people did this ( call and response) The best way to hear a amp, and guitar is in the context of actual music, and styles not blistering scales and arpeggios that millions of guitarist can pull off. BTW the Mark Five sounds :))))))))))))))))))))))))))) It will make good friends with my Roadster

yes-no doubt, dude #1 has "chops"as well, but I think he was more into the look at me/listen to me mode, as opposed to really givin' markfive a proper testdrive(HELL,I probably would have been doing the same ****..."hell, I'm at NAMM...lets throw a few back and check out the Boogies...I wanna rock!!!")of course, I am jealous of him as well...not because of his shred, but because of his head...he still has hair!!!beeeotch!!!

stephen sawall said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfX3BjdqBIQ&feature=channel_page
thanks for posting that! getting a better idea of the mark 5 sound now.

anyone know who the guitarist @ the start of this clip is?

Latest posts

Back